[spectre] www.catacconference.org

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Thu Jan 26 17:35:40 CET 2006

Hi!

A former comment was may be to say that in French, " cata " is a faded
version of " catastrophe ".

Otherwise sounding in our hears " catac " is not 'cata but all the contrary
reminds of " atac "
(anagrams such as to be near palindroms)

Raw sounding possibly War
-of the destiny of the lists raw from an absolutist vision of them.
and so on:)

All my best,

L.