[spectre] Of sklunk last issue

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Tue Jul 4 09:40:23 CEST 2006

Dear friends,

At the moment http://www.sklunk.net/ #4 is online

Can be it looks like the others but with a metamorphosis of the image of the
others in the current events and the personality by the one ( Pierre
Bongiovanni ) and of the way of installing it on progressive sources spip by
the other one ( Quentin Drouet ) :) it is to say of the high difference, and
more of the global Béta agenda on google map where you can install you
events does not matter where they happen and whatever your language (drag
the map) :

http://www.sklunk.net/AGENDA,113

For my part whatever of my respective critical ideas quite more radical in a
social and metapolitical view, I think that I tribute because it is the most
web creative review online by deep contents that we see in France, actually.

Cheers
L.