[spectre] Duchamp's web.

Patrick Lichty voyd at voyd.com
Sat Jul 8 15:57:48 CEST 2006

That is the problem.
Art is now intent and context; sometimes form.  The ability to ascribe a
dictum to the nature of art at the turn of the millennium seems useless.

Is art form, is it a process, is it a state, is it a big, glazed jelly
donut?  Absulutely, if you place it in the right context and it communicates
something about our condition, creates wonder, challenges the mind, inspires
appreciation - in short creates a desired response.

Absolutes may be destroyed, but parameters are still extant.