[spectre] Re: [specter] Conflicting Shoes

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sun Jul 30 19:39:06 CEST 2006

...! I could quote another honorable Satrape of college of Pataphysics who
is not Dario Fo but that would say all the contrary.

Why do I send integral quotations? Because misinformation is enough. So much
easy to have an extract and quote it to say what we think not what the
integral quotation means, specially more of the context which never can be
inactive.

The question is not the fault (that is precisely a Christian question) the
question is of the rights, the question is not of the conquests of the
history of monotheisms : the question if of the rights of Palestinians and
of the rights of Lebanon NOW. Hezbollah does not mean other voice than
Shiite Palestinian refugees organization as they could not come back in
Palestine.

Since Israel was created from their determination in a legitimate appeal by
the international community regarding the camps. But Zionism existed much
more before the war a nationalist commonautarist defense to stay out of
pogroms. The first expectation was Chili, Patagonia, at the time most
utopias throw to take reality in South America that was a new world.

(Even Pan-Germanic communities that lasted, you know perfectly this fact,
installed since the XIX century till the emergence after Hitler and being
protected in this region of the world where they exercised and help
dictatorships after the war, from CIA alliance.

It is a fact that temporary migrated Palestinians can never come back home,
cause the sharpness of their countries under the powerful control of their
passports by Israel... Even students because passed a time which is not
enough to have studies achieved by a Master or a PHD they never will be back
home. If they success finishing they never become professional executives to
contribute to their country. They form a forced protesting Diaspora of
experts or intellectual in the world united with the poverty of refugees of
the borders. While they are far they learn that their parents are died in
the destroyed walls of their house under Israeli rockets... That is exactly
what happened to the critical philosopher Haidar Eid while he was a
Professor in Soweto university in South Africa after he got references in US
universities with his publications.

It is exactly the same process of exclusion of their destiny than Armenian
allowed to leave Turkey to escape the genocide and having  stamped steal on
their passports: "without possible return" .

And while the territory of Palestinians is getting more and more sharp under
military acts of Israeli and colonies, acting this reality to forever forbid
any return, Israel claims that 8500 emigrated people from US and Europe are
coming to Israel just the Lebanon war is in full fire. Yet the next people
in Palestinian territories becoming Gran Israel, and new Lebanon to become
the Palestinian territory instead the Palestine? And change of shoes after
extermination?

How do you want that Palestinian would not become in a furious desire of
resistance founded on a terrific certitude of injustice till they will
recover their human rights to self dispose of themselves?

Do you think really that Lebanese multi-communities yet united and even
united would agree the magnificent project as a society of mostly part of
monoculture of the people coming from a fabulous segregationist idea from
Israel as project to Lebanon in their place, with applauses and powerful
Fire of Condie hope to her Gran Mid East?

But you are dreaming as Chirac that people whatever they are can be treated
without their united contentment or kill themselves each other: all together
united Lebanese will resist because united is the only very choice they have
to be in a peaceful citizenship. They have received the lesson of the
eighties, It is a question of life and death which overpasses the question
of nationalism itself. It is of a multi communalist emergence that is a
formation of life and vital establishing force in united diverse and
regional economy, not a deletion of death.

Lebanese money was not taken out of the advantages of Lebanon since the
beginning of the war. That means they have decided to save the united land.
It is a new configuration more of trade affairs in Mid East...

>From another part UK try any terrorist attacks in Iran and US press Sunnite
community through the first minister to divide Lebanese: but they will not
be successful at the moment Hezbollah and Christians will stay united in
Lebanon, Sunnite would accept it, because it is both their self interest and
their common interest.

And any one is yet self informed from what happening of the future of
communities treated in repartition of forces by US vision, for example in
Iraq, is edified to stay united front of US and NATO forces.

Please it is not my idea, it is an analysis of the situation that I try to
make from any information I visit or receive to understand who and what‹and
why?

And first asking from my very little place for a cease-fire without
condition before all other discussion. But it appears that manifestation to
the peace give a united place from the part of Lebanese marching: the cry
"Resistance".

I am afraid that we'll cannot be heard as voice of peace‹It is enough to see
the realities in place.