[spectre] Any details to be corrected

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sat Jun 3 22:30:25 CEST 2006

Sorry two questions of bad cut paste :

At the end
> by Arthur Guibert
> (special effects and film maker to J-P Krief producer of the serial
Exact sign :
> "contact" to arte TV, more "the lawsuit of Saddam Hussein"),

More :

On 3/06/06 22:20, "Louise Desrenards" <louise.desrenards at free.fr> probably
wrote:

> [...]
> tributing to the spirit of the review... the critical fantastical muse from
> criticalsecret.com, Aliette in between, she is a bit so much far but a bit so
> much near but friendly beating anyway:)
>
> More a splendid global agenda of events in Beta version in progress by Quentin
> where I have published my own informations... Tell him of the bugs you meet,
> of your wishes of type of country and town..
> http://www.sklunk.net/AGENDA,113
>
> Quote from "Writing & the Digital Life" ( WDL is a collaborative
> transdisciplinary blog about the impact of digital technologies upon writing
> and lived experience. We talk about writing and reading in the context of 'new
> and old' media, transliteracy, craft, art, process and practice, social
> networks, cooperation and collaboration, narrative and memory, human computer
> interaction, imagination, nature, mind, body, and spirit. )
>
> http://www.hum.dmu.ac.uk/blogs/wdl/
> June 03, 2006
>

> Sklunk
>
> The 4th edition of of the French net journal sklunk.net will go online on 25
> June at midnight. It will feature articles and statements from both 'real' and
> fictional writers, such as:
>
> David Guez, Baudoin de Bodinat, Gunther Anders, Juan Eduardo Tesone, Orson
> Welles, Don Quichotte, Agemben, Jimmy Owenns, LFKs, Pierre Escot, Olivier
> Agid, Camille Renarhd, Nicolas Claus, Susana Espinosa, Laurent Foissac,
> Patrick de Geetere, Aliette Certhoux Guibert, Pierre Bongiovanni, Maria Clara
> Jean,...
>
> The first 3 editions of the magazine attracted about 24,000 visitors. Not
> surprising if we consider that the editor of the journal is the established
> media producer and thinker Pierre Bongiovanni. Bongiovanni was director of the
> CICV (Cenre Internatonal de Creation Video) Centre in Montpeliard, France, for
> about fourteen years, before the Centre was shut down -to the dismay of the
> international media/digital arts community- due to lack of funding two years
> ago.
>
> Sklunk.net is an anti-hierarchical, open, global and 'geo-local' magazine in
> constant flux. It has succeeded to bring together an extremely diverse group
> of contributors, from artists and theorists, to academics and activists, to
> curators and diverse cultural professionals, to fictional characters who write
> along everybody else, and to people writing under different personnas. I think
> that Sklunk is a magazine rich in content and information, that addresses
> current issues with humour and imagination - refreshing!
>
> Most of the articles are in French, but I think that there is a plan to
> translate some of the articles into English in the future. Some of the
> international contributions are in English already though, so have a look even
> if you 're not a French-speaker.
>
> Posted by Maria x at 10:24 AM | Permalink  | Comments (0)  | TrackBacks (0)

Second part
(...)

On La force de l'art

Reserves:

1. On a mode of organization without calling but co-opted, in a climate from
Power which realizes the law abolishing the precedence of copyright for the
authors by a mutation for the benefit of the neighbouring rights and which
hard represses P2P, against the massive resistance of the interested, this
exhibition wanted by the government opened in a dark climate in France.

(here corrected)