[spectre] show in Zurich (Modified by Geert Lovink)

Andrew Bucksbarg andrew at adhocarts.org
Thu Jun 8 11:29:41 CEST 2006

This is a reason to pluck out the "expanded eye," an institutional,
cliched recipe generated by a Microsoft-like product... the same hit
list with the usual $u$pect$... and to explore the "kinetic" while
throwing out the (rest of) body... this is the collapsing eye, the
uninspiring eye and the me, myself and I.

Sorry : )