[spectre] Holophagus Provokes Cyberdreams; introduces himself - the role-paying is starting!

Holophagus Cloutier holophagus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:43:36 CEST 2006

More at: http://holophagus.blogspot.com (in progress)
(Including the portrait of Holophagus Cloutier)

June 11, 2006 � A scientist found a rare species of holophagus
graffiti at the abyssal cyber wall.

June 11, 2006 - Holophagus graffiti "will paint" the whole cyber:
lists lists lists lists lists lists stsil stsil stsil stsil stsil
stdil sites sites sites sites sites sites setis setis setis setis
setis setis setis orgs orgs orgs orgs orgs orgs sgro sgro sgro sgro
the whole cyber rebyc elohw eht the whole cyber rebyc elohw eht the
whole cyber rebyc elohw eht ALMOST.

June 12, 2006 - I am "Holophagus Cloutier" aka holophagus AT gmail DOT com.
I am attempting to articulate how a fossilized fish (holophagus) might
connect to cyberdreams. I should add that I do not know what
holophagus, the fish, is articulating w/those initial graffitis but
also that it is necessary to PROVOKE, to Provoke the abyssal of
HOLOPHAGUS

Thank you for provoking the abyssal of HOLOPHAGUS.

June 13 2006 - Holophagus Graffiti got
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE!
Yesterday/ from 20:59 to 21:03
(More at http://holophagus.blogspot.com)

The role-playing game is starting, the Fake Reality Hackers are a
sub-group of the Virtual Adepts. Fake Reality Hackers affiliate with
the digital web least and instead work on decoding the structure of
the cyber-abissal-sea.  Do they represent all to which humanity
aspires?

Holophagus provokes cyberdreams
Holophagus provokes cyberdreams
Holophagus provokes cyberdreams

"thnx u Holophagus Cloutier for {swimming|probing} the unfathomable +
unmeasurable depths of [oceanic/{listserv|blog}ospherical]
fossils,floors, paths..."

Which will be the next step?

H C