[spectre] Art-Place-Technology, Liverpool: 30 March - 1 April 2006

iarvers at free.fr iarvers at free.fr
Tue Mar 7 09:47:15 CET 2006

Hello To everyone,

I am new on the list and take the opportunity to answer to the last e-mail of
Franck Ancel. As a french curator, i invite you all to look at my practice
thanx  to my new website: www.isabelle-arvers.com (70% of the texts are in
english)

my work is about meetings of artistic disciplines and of audiences, it is also
about travelling and then exchanging,

but france is absolutely in the west and i agree with Jose-Carlos about the
misconception of the idea of international... the exhibition "how lattitudes
become forms" at the walker art center was a good attempt to deal with this
subject

if you want to know more about my work:

exhibitions and events photo reports ; artists and curators interviews related
to digital art, games, machinima, 8 bits music, Vjing or audio visual
installations.
about french and international contemporary art, processes of creation, opening
art to new types of audiences and meeting between different artistic
disciplines.

Other subjects: games and politics, games as a way of expression, influence of
games in story telling

News: Interview of Chris Burke, about This Spartan Life, a talk show in a game
space

I would be happy to read your comments and exchange with you,
Best,

Isabelle Arvers