[spectre] artafterscience update

Zev Robinson zr at zrdesign.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 11:08:27 CET 2006

Another quick artafterscience update, on March 16, artafterscience will be
teaming up with John Hartley and Orquesta Tonta for "Devour", a live audio
visual work on consumerism, ecology and language. As part of Node-l, at the
the Boxing Club, Limehouse Town Hall, 646 Commercial Road, London, E14 7HA.
More details here
http://www.artafterscience.com/orchesta_tonta/orquesta_tonta.htm

On March 13, at the Dana Centre, London, My Climate is Changing, an event
starting with a half hour screening that I curated in collaboration with the
BA and with scientist/writer Barry Gibb and followed by a panel discussion,
is just about booked up, but there may be seats still available.
events at the-ba.net or call 020 7019 4938. The BA will be presenting
Randomness and Certainty at the Dana Centre on October 3.

A bit further down the line, in May, the Galeria Canem will be showing a new
video installation at the Loop Video Art Fair in Barcelona, and in June,
more of my video works at the gallery space in Castellon, Valencia.

In the meantime, other projects are moving ahead to be exhibited in the
second half of the year, including a video installation based on a poem on
Caravaggio written by Edward Lucie-Smith and with piano music by John Cage,
played by Claudio Crismani, and a collaboration with Claudio on the
synaesthesia of Scriabin.

More info at www.artafterscience.com

sorry for an x-posting.

Zev