[spectre] GAM3R 7H30RY

McKenzie Wark mckenziewark at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 20:36:07 CEST 2006

Together with the Institute for the Future of the Book, I created a new kind
of book/web interface to present a draft of my new book GAM3R 7H30RY, free
to the public, open for comment and discussion.

GAM3R 7H30RY is about two questions:

* can we explore games as allegories for the world we live in?
* can there be a critical theory of games?

I thought it would be interesting to share the book in its draft state to
see if these questions are something other people might have ideas on or
might want to pursue. So I invite you to come on by and take a look at the
site, browse or read the book, join the discussion if you feel like it:

http://www.futureofthebook.org/gamertheory/

thanks -- Ken