[spectre] Turbulence Fundraiser

Turbulence turbulence at turbulence.org
Tue Oct 10 18:47:22 CEST 2006

October 10, 2006
Turbulence Fundraiser
http://www.turbulence.org/fundraiser_06/index.html

Dear Friends,

New Radio and Performing Arts, Inc. (NRPA) is 25 years old. Turbulence is
celebrating its first DECADE, the only program to consistently commission
net art for ten consecutive years. Despite the expansion of our projects,
the acceleration of our support for net artists, and the valuable resources
we provide in our networked_performance blog and New American Radio archive,
NRPA has seen a decline in its operating support. As a result, much of our
hard work forgoes compensation. Please help us support emerging artists and
technologies, and preserve our valuable archives.

Our deepest thanks to Annie Abrahams, Kate Armstrong, Diane Bertolo, Andy
Deck, Onomé Ekeh, Jason Freeman, Tal Halpern, Peter Horvath, kanarinka,
Steven Lam, Patrick Lichty, Michael Takeo Magruder, Michael Mandiberg,
microRevolt, Mouchette, MTAA, Andrea Polli, Preemptive Media, Yoshi Sodeoka,
Nathaniel Stern, Helen Thorington, and Jody Zellen for contributing books,
DVDs, CDs, archival prints, T-Shirts and more.

Please indicate which piece you would like when making your contribution. If
the piece you want is no longer available, please consider making a donation
anyway. Use a credit card to donate via PayPal or, if you'd prefer to send
us a check, please email us at turbulence at turbulence dot org for details:
type "Donation" in the subject line.

Allow us until January 2007 to ship your art work; if you'd like it earlier,
please let us know and we'll do our best to get it to you.

With Gratitude,

Helen Thorington and Jo-Anne Green
Co-Directors

New Radio and Performing Arts, Inc.: http://new-radio.org
New York: 917.548.7780 • Boston: 617.522.3856
Turbulence: http://turbulence.org
New American Radio: http://somewhere.org
Networked_Performance Blog: http://turbulence.org/blog
Upgrade! Boston: http://turbulence.org/upgrade