[spectre] A DIFFERENT CITY EXPERIENCE: Luna Nera in Prague

Gillian McIver gillian at london.com
Sun Sep 10 17:34:40 CEST 2006

Sat 16.09. | 18:00 and Sun 17.09 | 10:00 - 16:00

    A DIFFERENT CITY EXPERIENCE
    action – installation – performance

    Lun a Nera will join Czech and International artists in A DIFFERENT CITY EXPERIENCE, directed by Motus.

    We will liberate the streets of Prague! and promote quiet forms of transport which preserve the city. The programme has been prepared by the Auto*Mat project and the Alfred ve Dvore theatre, with the support of the Prague city government, as part of the European Mobility Week.

    A Different City Experience offers a variety of events and art works. We will transform the Smetanovo nábøeží (Smetanovo embankment, near the Charles Bridge) into a lively boulevard full of art and street cafes.

    Luna Nera will present:

    Gillian McIver, Sandrine Albert, Julian Ronnefeldt - installations
    Agnes Domke, Natasha Mayran - performances
    Valentina Floris and Ben Foot - video projections

    If you're in Prague or know anyone in Prague, please pass on this invitation! For more info in Czech and English, see http://www.alfredvedvore.cz/