[spectre] RFID : european commission's opinion poll

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Mon Sep 25 01:40:09 CEST 2006

Franck,

What do you mean exactly by a free discussion: here or there next?
For my part I think that this discussion would not have taken place in
Brussels but in each country and here I tell why:

Whatever the question of RFID :

    In one hand : if it is really depending the security of the persons,
what must not be the subject of a global obligation of acceptation and
practice under the legislative power of EU‹even not more from the part of
the respective EU States to their citizens‹, but whatever the country having
to be the very individual decision of the respective persons in cause, or
the decision of their civil guardian if they are not safe of mind (or
tutorship by the Justice to the prisoners hope to make them free under this
tech vigilance: but in special conditions hope the Justice having to be a
separate power with the legislative power and with the executive power so
that decide free), and from this point to respect and have a control so that
respect the standards of health and environment.

Is it the question of EU allow regarding the ethic of human rights and then
to each country having the right to decide or not decide this use by the
power to the citizens?

But being the object of a global question concerning the allow of the local
laws, it appears that regards once more the extensive parano-security
against the free mobility of the people: the security of the power, not the
security of the persons. So the inquiry online is a misinformation on the
real objective of a global allow. This law regarding a US model that is very
known in the side of an extensive dictatorship of the police and of the
defense through an extensive oppressive administration of the mode of life,
instead of political democratic or republican power and institutions.

    In a second hand : the power of the EU commission is not executive till
there is not a constitution for a direct or indirect popular vote to elect a
legal executive commission; so what the inquiry to the people through
Internet over their regional powers, is a form of abuse of the sovereign
political liberties, applied to a such object..  whereas the status of
Europe is not still politically defined. It is seriously lead astray to the
politics that exists.

On this base, it is, in an indefinite political executive, to organize a
file of those who are against, and other one of those who are for. And both
forming a beautiful data to unpredictable power. Those who are against being
attributed of a critical assumption, which in case of repressive increasing
become an assumption of crime (see appendices of the European constitution
which we have rejected equal of the neo liberalism), and those who are to be
attributed in hope for the security founding a potential base of
manipulation to the service of the future causes of the European power
cooperating with the more repressive localized powers (at the moment the EU
power is not still legal as executive)..

Now: who was massively against the European constitution which
institutionalized for ever (no transformable but thanks unanimity: please
remember) the conditions of the agreement of security in correspondence with
the Patriot act, otherwise at first French then Dutch? (may be others but
they have not been called for a vote).

But at first French in a tradition of insubordination and peculiarity,
making be afraid of the worst results of such a consultation...

Subsequently they have called for a consultation exclusively in English!!!I
it is a partial and opalescent consultation!  Do you see well Franck, where
we are far from any democracy or republics, whatever the good or the bad
intention?

At the moment I hope for more several different places as solider autonomies
‹ what our FR revolution we were missing our‹ : what to think of a Supra
State which announces itself hope to be more centralized than USA quite the
same as USSR (just before that explodes and implodes)  or China that is very
far from the forms of free powers from, by and to the peoples... More
concerning repressive commodities convenient with certain lobbies...

And personally whatever I should not be very important:) I DISAGREE
as well the form of consultation as well the principle of the consultation
on such a subject, as well the global plan of a such project to be realized.