[spectre] Intergalactic Underground

Ewen Chardronnet ewen at no-log.org
Mon Apr 2 15:24:28 CEST 2007

The Intergalactic Underground is launching the Intergalactic Masters
course: a series of video-theological clips with popular culture
references and blatant messianic goals. The course will be broadcast in
different internet channels through the next months with the aim of
helping every person achieve intergalactic consciousness. For us
prophecy in the 21st century consists of viral prophecy which makes use
of the net and Web 2.0 tools to spread salvation technologically.

You can watch the Intergalactic Master Course Intro at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPaUK9Ftbi8

. Our Communicat is attached. Please feel free to contact us with any
inquiries. Please do enter the course. It is for the best of us all.

*The Intergalactic Underground calls for a reality consumer revolution
against the Zombie Empire*”

Viral marketing for a new instant noodle product or something less
sinister? Find out more at http://www.intergalacticunderground.com.

We call for immediate Geula for the universe
Stop Zombie Empire!
Save the world!
Become an Intergalactic master!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!