[spectre] call for submissions - aniMOTION european animation festival

Rarita Szakats rarita at altart.org
Wed Apr 25 20:31:32 CEST 2007

<http://www.animotionfest.ro>Dear colleagues,

Please help us distribute this call to animators and students who
might be interested to submit their works to the aniMOTION festival.

We would also like to kindly ask you to print and display on your
announcement board one of the call for entries posters which you may
download at print resolution at
<http://www.animotionfest.ro/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=39&lang=en>http://www.animotionfest.ro/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=39&lang=en.

Thank you.

Rarita Szakats
aniMOTION European Animation Festival
AltArt Foundation
OP 1 CP 1187, 400110 Cluj Napoca, Romania
tel/fax +40 264 598534
mob +40 723 263072
<mailto:info at animotionfest.ro>info at animotionfest.ro
<http://www.altart.org>www.animotionfest.ro

+++++++call for entries+++++++++>>>>>>>>

Tell Your Tale!
call for submissions of animation works

The aniMOTION European Animation Festival (July 3-8 2007, Sibiu,
Romania) is now open for submissions.

We are looking for professional and non-professional animators alike
who are creatively using new technologies to deliver powerful stories.

Entry categories are
1. LONG TALES (running length over 60 min)
2. SHORT TALES (running length under 60 min)
3. COMMISSIONED TALES
-educational / scientific / TV films
-promos, tv commercials, openers
-music videos
4. INTERACTIVE TALES
-interactive narratives / games
5. POP TALES (contemporary urban culture animations)

Submission deadline: May 20, 2007

Entry form and details: <http://www.animotionfest.ro>www.animotionfest.ro

The festival is part of the Sibiu European Capital of Culture 2007 Programme.
Supported by: Romanian Ministry of Culture and Religious Affairs,
Signmaker, Novosapiens
Media partner: Romanian Television

AltArt Foundation
OP 1 CP 1187