[spectre] Call: Media Arts Residency Program, Western Front/CA

Andreas Broeckmann ab at tesla-berlin.de
Sat Aug 18 19:02:42 CEST 2007

Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 4:39 PM
To: media at front.bc.ca
Subject: Please forward: Call for Project Proposals - Media Arts
Residency Program, the Western Front

August 2, 2007

Dear Friends

With the aim of expanding awareness of the Media Arts Residency
Program at the Western Front and supporting a diverse range of new
initiatives in media practices, I am sending out a broad Call for
Project Proposals. Please consider applying and/or forward far and
wide to artists and creators you think would be interested in putting
forth ideas.

http://www.front.bc.ca

The deadline is September 5th, 2007. Questions can be directed to me
at media at front.bc.ca.

Thanks & Happy August!

Alissa Firth-Eagland