[spectre] OptoSonic Tea on the Road

Katherine Liberovskaya liberovskaya at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 22 11:35:00 CEST 2007

OptoSonic Tea on the Road

OptoSonic Tea is a regular series of meetings dedicated to the convergence
of live visuals with live sound which focuses on the visual component.
When we go on the road or accept invitations from elsewhere than our home
base at Diapason in New York, our credo is to both be part of the program
ourselves as well as to involve local artists.

These presentation-and-discussion meetings aim to explore different forms of
live visuals (live video, live film, live slide projection and their
variations and combinations) and the different ways they can come into
interaction with live audio.

Organized by Katherine Liberovskaya and Ursula Scherrer

Wednesday, August 22nd
9 pm

Live sets by:
- Ursula Scherrer (live video) with Monya Pletsch (music)
- Katherine Liberovskaya (live video) with Jason Kahn (music)
- Phill Niblock (film and music)

Kunstraum Walcheturm
Kanonengasse 20, 8004 Zürich/Switzerland
http://www.walcheturm.ch / Tel 0041 43 3220813

Saturday, August 25th
8 pm

Katherine Liberovskaya and Ursula Scherrer (live video) with Anne Wellmer
(music)

Hotel Pupik
Schwarzenbergschen Meierei
Schrattenberg / St. Lorenzen bei Schaifling / Austria
http://www.hotelpupik.org
03582/8735

also on the bill:
- Paul Amitai
- Subshrubs (Angelicá Castelló, Katharina Klement, Maja Osojnik)
- The Ghost and the Band (Manfred Hofer, Oliver Stotz mit Eva Jantschitsch)
- Martin Siewert
- Performance: Carla Bobadilla

Tuesday, August 28th
9 pm
Katherine Liberovskaya and Ursula Scherrer (live video) with Anne Wellmer
(music)

13 kubikov
tranzit ateliéry/studios
within the context of Summer Open Academy 2007
STUDENÁ 12
SK-821 04 BRATISLAVA