[Fwd: Re: [spectre] Web 2.0 sux, so what?]

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 6 01:02:08 CET 2007

Well, there seems to be a problem. Have been at Transmediale only once
some years ago, Go Public, and it was a very international and personal
event IMHO. Maybe not for everybody. Maybe you have to have personal
relations to participants, that it gets a "real life" meeting or
whatever that is more than just a collection of words and  chips.

Asked Natalie to forward her reply and here it is, dont know inhowfar
she agrees with the TAZ Article, his suggestions sounded rather
conventional.

Current developments,

H.

Voila: