[spectre] Apologize and adaptation of the link

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Wed Feb 7 04:40:01 CET 2007

Dear friends I present my apologizes ; yesterday of the radio online in the
homepage of criticalsecret, with a module concerning McKenzie Wark and his
friends speaking of the FR version of A hacker manifesto, the link was still
in construction.

Yet now it is ready : you can free download (and free reproduce publicly
online and offline) the mp3, by clicking the mini-icon just at the right
side of the button in Flash.

http://www.criticalsecret.com

It is not necessary to quote our link (but you can;-) as the integrated
jingle is not a logo but the quotation of the source "criticalsecret"; just
keep it and keep the content as it is. But no commercial use. It is free to
tribute free.

The podcast on the subject will be online under the same conditions (as we
can agree our copyright exactly as we want depending the contents and the
authors; and here, on the sound concerning A Hacker: something same from
criticalsecret as CC "certains droits réservés").

Have a good day,

http