[spectre] Fwd: Elena Bajo at ARCO

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Sat Feb 10 14:13:46 CET 2007

Dear Friends:
I will be delighted if you stop by Real Jardin Botanico (across from El
Prado Museum) and visit the exhibit Destino: Futuro, on view until February
25th, the work of 25 emergent artists  curated by Oliva Maria Rubio from La
Fabrica.
My work is included and I am attaching some installation shots of the site
specific piece "I believe in Fairies", an installation of found canvases and
sculpture in which I paint and incorporate photos as collage of ephemeral
sulptures i make with found materials on the streets, during my 'derive'
urban walks, and i call them "architectures of disorder". I hope you have
the chance to see it. Thanks  a lot.
Best
Elena Bajo

Artists in the exhibit: Loreto a., Elena Bajo, Gabriel Castaño, Jacobo
Castellanos, Virginia Frieyro, Sandra Gamarra, Fernando García, Germán Gómez
González, Jaime de la Jara, Diana Larrea, Cristina Lucas, Esther Mañas,
Guillermo Martín Bermejo, Fran Mohíno, Manuela Moscoso, José Álvaro
Perdices, Concha Pérez, Iván Pérez, Diego del Pozo, Miguel Ángel Rebollo,
Fernando Rubio, Fernando Sánchez Castillo, Carolina Silva, Daniel Silvo y
Patric Tato Wittig.

http://www.elenabajo.com