metekswada at poczta.onet.pl
metekswada at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Feb 27 10:19:42 CET 2007
TECHNOSPHERE – THE INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON CHANGES IN SCIENCE, CULTURE AND ECONOMY
Time: from 14th till 16th May 2007
Duration: three days
Time of sending applications forms: till 31st March 2007. The application should consist of the title of paper, a short (to 700 words) summary of this paper, main informations about the author, the indications about indispensable (necessary) technological tools and about a necessity of sleeping, diet (form example: vegetarian) etc.
Till 15th April all applicants will be informed about accepting or rejecting their propositions (to this time everyone paper will be read by specialists).
Place: Poznań and Gniezno
The High School of Social Skills (WSUS)
Dr. Bogdan Hojdis
Phone: +48616232167, a cellular phone: +48601775861
e-mail: hojdis at amu.edu.pl, hojdis at icpnet.pl
European College of Adam Mickiewicz University
Dr. Marek Kazmierczak
Phone: +48614237000, a cellular phone: +48607687817
e-mail: metekswada at wp.pl, semaion at hotmail.com
The address for traditional corespondence
Collegium Europaeum Gnesnense
Kostrzewskiego 5-7 Street
(with indications: „Technosphere”)
The conference is interdisciplinary. It is addressed to scholars who represent humanities and technical sciences. The common purpose of all analysis should be an indication of the influence of informations technology on various aspects of human being, human activity. We would like to show theoretical and practical problems in using and creating technosphere defined as a symbiosis of technology and social life. Mutual, constructive and destructive impact of these spheres could be exploring in the micro scale (for example, when we think about individual economical or artistic activity) and in macro scale (for example, when we think about an influence of media on intercultural dialogue oraz on international policy).
This conference is inter-academic and international project, which should help also in integration of scientific, economical, educational and cultural fellowships which are interested in understanding and desrcitpion many contemporary forms of interactions of technosphere.
Languages of conference: polish and english.
- Mediated forms of science, culture and economy.
- Access to informations and creation of informations in the context of economy.
- Hot to accumulate the informations to get profits?
- Science, culture and economy in the perspective of new technologies.
- The status of culture in the perspective of new media „mirrors”?
- What does “the science for sale” mean? – about the science as a set of informations (“post-logos”?) and as a set of skills of sale of these informations (“post-ethos”?)
- Technologies of communication are a new frame of science?
- When communication becomes being?
- There are no oppositions between human and technosphere, there are only limitations – which?
- Technosphere as a alternative reality of intercultural dialogue.
More information about the SPECTRE