[spectre] MUTAMORPHOSIS / Registration is open !

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Mon Jun 25 17:27:25 CEST 2007

I'm so sorry Annick, what I have to say is not a personnal attack.
Please believe me that the question is the one of the content.

This sort of fundation and tittle as "MUTAMORPHOSIS / Registration is
open ! " makes me afraid of a vanity point.

A point of not return concerning the ethical undecidability of the
technologies and of the sciences when they are globally guaranteed as
objects of Art or as components of Art.. It is very far from being
socially ans symbolically emergent -- and very far from the Queer criticism.

[Even there I prefer the live art moving and muting the entertainment
from jazz, rock and stage, of a "new star" as Julien Doré whose election
is not only an ironic mirror of the French Presidential elections and a
social criticism of popular audience, but another poetic act criticizes
of art, from the unpredictable reverse of the perfect execution of the
vector]

Loz said that there is no more culture but culture of dominated as
culture of domination. Front this point we have to reflect the
conclusions of one time and the transformations of the critical position
in the following time.

If tech and sciences are into the arts it is of course as dominant
environment so there is nothing to makes into problematic alue or
academics from that. More the ethical question of tech and of sciences
in a world of self destruction and of war stays entire. But from another
part there are no contribution from any field to make living Arts at the
moment they have lost their symbolic pact in the post humanist and post
capitalist--could it be a post human-- society.

Arts will not recover their power from sciences and tech.

The very interesting question or resolution is outside of the academies.
It is the question of dominated/dominating a domination without
reversing the power but reversing the symbolic disposition of the pact.