[spectre] ACCES LOCAL :: Budapest / Belgrade, 31/03 - 06/04/2007

Marko Stamenkovic marko.stamenkovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:28:52 CEST 2007

How can interdisciplinary contemporary art help to understand
collaborative relations in the third stage of capitalism and how do
these relations differ between the Western liberal European countries
and former Eastern European cultures?

ACCES LOCAL
artistic methods for non artistic purposes, non-artistic methods for
artistic purposes
art-e-conomy :: belgrade 2007
<http://www.acces-local.com/> www.acces-local.com
<http://www.patrickmathieuconseil.com/methodologies/6711/.html>
http://www.patrickmathieuconseil.com/methodologies/6711/.html
http://arteconomy.omweb.org/

Simulation   [ Innovation PMC ]
Lectures, Conference/ Workshops, Presentations

ACCES LOCAL
Philippe Mairesse & Tine Byrckel / Paris (France)

IMPEX - Budapest :: Saturday, 31/03/2007, 18 :00,
<http://www.impex-info.org/> www.impex-info.org
O3ONE - Beograd :: 03  - 06/04/2007, <http://www.o3.co.yu/>www.o3.co.yu

Lecture:
Tuesday, 03/04/2007, 18:00 / O3ONE - Belgrade
Tine Byrckel :: "Is Anybody Listening? - Art as an Always Already
Public Affaire"

Content Workshop / Hubbub-Conference :
Wednesday, 04/04/2007, 14:00 - 18:00 / Institute of Economic Sciences
- Belgrade
"Can Global Meaning Emerge From Random Local Stories?"

Strategic Thinking Workshop / Presentation
Friday, 06/04/2007, 18:00 / O3ONE - Belgrade
"How to Work Together, When We Want to Work Together but We Have
Never (yet) Worked Together?"

Curator:
Marko Stamenkovic

Support:

Centre Culturel Francais - Belgrade
Institute of Economic Sciences - Belgrade
University of Arts - Belgrade

--
Marko Stamenkovic

O3ONE