[spectre] many gigs

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Tue May 1 18:40:18 CEST 2007

Many headed monsters -- unless, of course, there's no such thing as
chance, in which case Brad - for all his age and sensitivity - was nothing
less than a time-bomb, ticking softly away until his appointed time; in
which case, we should either - optimistically - get up and cheer, because
if everything is planned in advance, then we all have a meaning, and are
spared the terror of knowing ourselves to be random, without a _why, or
else, of course, we might - as pessimists - give up right here and now,
understanding the futility of thought, decisions, action, since nothing we
think makes any difference anyway; things will be as they will. Where,
then, is optimism? In fate or in chaos? It was only a matter of time...

http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_1.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_2.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_3.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_4.0

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media pdf-books -- a
pastoral, pictorial and phonic elicitation of island parameters...

http://www.bbrace.net/id.html
http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html

bbs: brad brace sound
http://69.64.229.114:8000