[spectre] Funky

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 24 13:59:18 CEST 2007

It is very easy to write and not so very easy to detect:

<<
FayeKane_HomelessSmartypants wrote:
The dems and amnesty and all the liberals in the world are wasting their
time. Until 2008, nothing will change. Just keep uncovering the abuses
until then.

Thye problem is that the dems will loose a sure thing AGAIN, by putting
up (get this) a woman or a BLACK GUY as their nominee, and expect the
stupid people in trailers to vote that way!

Then we'll either get four more years of torture under Guliani or four
of civil-rights abuse under McCain.

Either way we'll also get the insane greed of crooked rich-people
stealing everyone's money while the homeless people have no medicine.

--- Faye Kane, homeless smartmouth --- see more of my smartmouth
opinions at blog.myspace.com/fayekane

HEY:
Ever post a message in this forum and have to type "kiss my a$$" and
"this is f*cked up"? Looks silly, huh!

Well not anymore! Just replace one of the vowels with a foreign version:

á Alt+0225
ê Alt+0234
î Alt+0238
ô Alt+0244
ü Alt+0252

Since the people who wrote this messaging system are lazy and stupid,
the message is published. Now you can say "eat shît, côcksücking ásshole
môtherfücker" in messages at the washington post, the republican party
site, and even the white house!

A pubic service message from Kane Technologies!