[spectre] 10 years of Neural online

Alessandro Ludovico a.ludovico at neural.it
Thu May 31 18:36:43 CEST 2007

The first Neural 'online update' was uploaded 10 years ago (31 May 1997).

To celebrate this event, here's a link to the amazing software we
included in the first online issue. It's causing a short
hallucination, kicking your sense of deepness through an optical
illusion. It's called Pinwheel (for PC, originally we included a
Classic Mac version called BugEyes)
[http://www.eyetricks.com/pinwheel.htm].

Furthermore we also offer a free original Neural issue #1 (printed in
1993, language: Italian, http://www.neural.it/n/n1.htm) to everyone
who will subscribe or renew within a week, so till 7 June
(http://www.neural.it/subscribe.phtml).

Be quick to grab one of the last copies of this quite rare issue!

Have visions!
--

Alessandro Ludovico
Neural Magazine - English (http://neural.it/) Italian