[spectre] Global Islands Project

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 19 16:10:00 CET 2007

thanks-in-part to and/oar's examples I'm considering
stressing the audio portion of my Global Islands Project
with an augmented PDF book included on the CD(s)

I have the original recordings for all the mp3s online so
what I'd like is an editor/publisher/distributor to
orchestrate material for the CD from the online files...

http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_1.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_2.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_3.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_4.0

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media pdf-books -- a
pastoral, pictorial and phonic elicitation of island parameters...

http://www.bbrace.net/id.html
http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html

bbs: brad brace sound
http://69.64.229.114:8000
http://www.bbrace.net/undisclosed.html

let me know!
this year it's the Corn Islands of Nicaragua!!

/:b