[spectre] videomedeja 2007 programme

office.videomedeja office at videomedeja.org
Wed Nov 28 12:27:12 CET 2007

11th international video festival videomedeja

December 14 - 16 | The Museum of Vojvodina, Novi Sad

Telcosystems: Space_Time

JiHyun Ahn: Their Circumstances

Mieke Gerritzen: Beautiful World

Astrid Rieger: Mammal

11th international video festival videomedeja

december 14 - 16 2007
the museum of vojvodina, novi sad | serbia

complete programme and info:
<http://www.videomedeja.org/screening>http://www.videomedeja.org/screening
Festival received total of 434 online entries and
85 works from distributors from 43 countries. We
also invited certain number of works for the
programme.

Competition screening consists of 54 works from
25 countries, both narrative and abstract videos,
experimental and short feature films as well as 3
long documentaries. Projections will take place
in the main screening room Ón big screen and with
5.1 sound.

Competition also includes 12 installations and
url projects and 2 live performances.
Installations will be set in the Museum's main
exhibition rooms and in lounge area, live
performances will take place in main screening
room.

This year we are opening a new screening scene,
huge Museum wall with projection on white
background of at least 12 meters wide, upscaled
resolution and with 5.1 sound. Selected works
from the competition screening will be
continuously shown there during the festival.

Besides competition the following special
screening will be presented on the festival:
Introducing the Artist - Martijn Veldhoen |
Spaces, Territories - curated by Kathrin Becker |
Utopics - curated by Dirk Deblauwe | Solutions
for Boredom - curated by Anke Buxmann and María
Palacios Cruz | MultiFlex | Made in Serbia

Schedule will be online soon.

We wish to thank all the artists for their
submissions and we are looking forward to receive
their proposals for next festival editions. All
participating artists are more than welcome to
attend the festival, so far we expect 15 - 25
artists and curators from abroad.

See complete <http://videomedeja.org/screening>festival programme

H. Zhou: Chinese Portraiture

supported by:

Novi Sad City Council

Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Serbia

Provincial Secretariat of Education and Culture