[spectre] I KILLED A GIRL CALLED REALITY

bid is at qqqppp.org
Thu Oct 11 21:46:02 CEST 2007

I KILLED A GIRL CALLED REALITY.

Last time I took a plane, I guess it was in Agoust, I met someone at the
security check.
She was not the first-look-wow girl, but we talked deeply, promptly.
She told me not to take my drinks with me any further, she mad  e me
undress my shoes, my jacket and also my belt.
That was very fast for the first meeting, but she told me to relax.
Hearing strange noises, she told me, she needs to touch me.
I was confused, but i accepted and it felt good.
While body checking  we were talking about regulatory power and questions
I never dared to ask. It was so intense.
When she stopped touching, I was left alone with an emptiness of not
knowing why all this happened.
And then, I guess, it just occurred, that I had to kill reality.

PRESS RELEASE. 09/11/2007. BERLIN-TORINO.

Online since September 2007 www.check-check.org wants to get in touch with
all beings suffering the ambivalence of reality.
The italian-german co-production of Paolo Cirio and Nina Roth focuses on
airport security regulations seeing in it the worst case scenario of
kidding with peoples fears, peoples brains and the idea of how security is
installed as a focal point in our daily lives.

"Check-Check.org" is an easily accessible online platform that aids to
deprogram people from Psychological Operations (PsyOps) done on almost all
citizen of the so-called first world, in order to engage everyone in
military missions and rising social control.

Deprogramming is a sort of debugging of the social code that is given to us
since we were born. In the airport case the social code is the script of
"Security Theater" or the "Theater of the Absurd" that is a spectacle in a
grand scale done around the world.

The deprogrammer "Check-Check.org" operates with a friendly psychological
method: everyone can read the experiences, feelings, emotions and
unpredictable behaviors of other mind-controlled 'victims'. So with more
consciousness and less embarrassment, because others already unclenched,
people generally open up to each other, expressing their self-doubts about
their existence and reality. Everyone can share opinions and find
confirmations; a practice as an antidote to deceptive brainwashing and a
return to a free mind.

In the dramatization of taking a flight, we play several acts of the
propaganda theater. It's like an educational method, as always in theater.
You can't do better than the audience-participation dramas performed at
airports.
The chief of the Transportation Security Administration admitted recently:
"Taking lighters away is security theater".

On the stage we have to follow the script that we get daily infused not
only by mass media: Stick to moral commitments! Terrorism is everywhere!
Stay alert! Don't trust anyone!

In this contemporary information warfare any news is in a schizophrenic
loop, where the goal is to cut off any relation between sense and realty.
Without meaning anything it could be possible to justify the kings and
queens of absurdity, like class divide, injustice, wars. Senselessness and
absurdity is a contemporary feeling between the rows of newspaper and
behind the tv box. To get everybody used to nonsense actions: lets play
this ridiculous act.

So, double checking our own reality is an act to uncover the (un)real
reality, and kill the false.

NOTES:

Deprogramming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprogramming

Security Theater
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater
Theater of the Absurd
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/business/yourmoney/17digi.html?ei=5090&en=db7ab439c0c47253&ex=1324011600&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

Update News
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/20/national/main3080127.shtml
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/07/20/tsa_head_calls_light.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/17/flying_toilet_terror_labs/
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/08/16/would_a_hairgel_bomb.html

BIBLIOGRAPHY:

Concerning War: A Critical Reader, BAK / Revolver, 2006, ISBN 9077288082
Artists in time of war, Howard Zinn, Seven Stories Press, New York, 2003,
ISBN 1583226028
Under Fire (I/II) the organization and representation of violence, Jordan
Crandall, Witte de With Rotterdam, 2004, ISBN 907336261
The no-nonsense guide to terrorism, Jonathan Barker, New Internationalist,
London, 2005, ISBN 1859844332
Beyond Fear, Bruce Schneier, 2003, ISBN 0387026207
Theatre of the Oppressed, Augusto Boal, ISBN 0930452496
Dictionay of War, Conferences Archive, www.dictionaryofwar.org

FUNNY STUFF:

http://kiphawleyisanidiot.com
http://operationcheckpoint.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2075