[spectre] Synthetic Performances at Exit festival, Paris

Franco Mattes Propaganda at 0100101110101101.org
Tue Apr 1 13:15:11 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

as part of Exit Festival we are doing three Synthetic Performances live
at MAC Creteil, in Paris, and in Second Life. Here are the details:

April 4
EVA AND FRANCO MATTES aka 0100101110101101.ORG
Synthetic Performances
9:00 - 10:00 pm
MAC Creteil, Paris

In Second Life at Odyssey - 12 noon (SL time)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odyssey/35/41/24

We are reenacting live three seminal works of performance history
through our avatars in Second Life, including Marina Abramovic and
Ulay, Valie Export and Gilbert&George.
More info: http://www.maccreteil.com/exit2008
http://www.0100101110101101.org/home/performances

See you there, either in Second Life or in Real Life,

Nothing is real, everything is possible.

Eva and Franco Mattes aka 0100101110101101.ORG