[spectre] Melitopoulos: Passing Drama, in London

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Wed Apr 16 18:24:40 CEST 2008

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:45:44 +0200
From: "angela melitopoulos" <melitopoulos at googlemail.com>
Subject: Passing Drama

Dear friends,

I would to inform those of you who are in London
and who wanted to see my movie Passing Drama in a beautiful screening
that I will  show it during my lecture at the Matrix Lab
in the University of East London on Tuesday in a very nice space on
the 22nd of April at 10am !

I would like to take the opportunity to send you
the link of an excerpt of Passing Drama that can be watched now
  youtube and googlevideo! Additional information on the videoessay is
as well there.

I would love to read comments...
Evidently it is great if the link is communicated further...

with my best regards !

youtube     (excerpt 2)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAqy4U0xjg>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAqy4U0xjg
and googlevideo (excerpt 1)