[spectre] Sharing is Sexy Radio! and new video!

lotu5 lotu5 at resist.ca
Fri Apr 25 23:07:05 CEST 2008

Join us at Cream Coffee Shop in San Diego on Saturday, April 26th at
1:30pm for our second show of Sharing is Sexy Radio!

The amazing folks over at Neighborhood Public Radio have invited us to
do 4 radio shows as part of the American Life series. They'll be
broadcast from their website, http://neighborhoodpublicradio.org/ , on
103.9 FM and at the Whitney Biennial in New York City, so check us out
in one of those places!

For our 4 shows, we'll be talking about the various parts of our
project: queer, open source, porn, collective. Last week we talked about
the question of queer and what queer means to us and how we can think of
a queer politics.

Listen to the first show here, with music by J Bird, Nicky Click and
Jenna Riot:

http://conceptualart.dreamhosters.com/npr/archives/229

Cream is at 4496 Park Blvd, (between Meade Ave & Mission Ave), San
Diego, CA 92116

Also, check out our latest video from our DIY Queer Burlesque Show, it's
a burlesque strip show by lotus called Standing in the Way of Control:

http://www.sharingissexy.org/node/807

--

blog: http://technotrannyslut.com

gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred
gaim/skype: djlotu5 // off the record messaging preferred