[spectre] Directory of works and artists at videomedeja.org | Call for flash video previews

office.videomedeja office at videomedeja.org
Mon Aug 25 11:30:24 CEST 2008

Upload your flash video |  Edit your existing content

New version of our website now contains directory of works presented at our
festival as well as artists and curators who participated in the past years.
So far, database contains materials from 2004 to 2007 and is supposed to be
updated regularly, both with materials from our first days in 1996 and with
materials about programmes and events which are about to come... Browsing
the directory you can find:
1.) Author nodes (Holds short biographies, link to personal web page and in
rare cases artist portrait image)
2.) Work nodes (Holds work description, format, short author's bio and video
still or screenshot. Each work node is supposed to have accompanying image -
thumb + original link). Both, author and work nodes are grouped in
appropriate categories and so tagged on the bottom of node (text). These
links are always available and first way of browsing through directory. This
directory is quite modular and you can search it by many ways. Find out more
here:
http://videomedeja.org/en/text/directory-works-and-artists

In addition, there is a video field for authors who wish to upload their
preview in flash video format. Since we do not have permissions for
publishing videos we are looking forward and will much appreciate
respondings from the participating authors. Authors who participated in our
programme now can upload their video preview to be shown to visitors within
our directory listings or our admins can do that with author's permission.
Download handy how-to video tutorial:
http://videomedeja.org/files/upload_video_tutorial.mov
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For further info please have a look here:
http://videomedeja.org/en/announcement/upload-your-video-edit-your-content
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
videomedeja info:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
videomedeja festival is stricly dedicated to art, completely independent and
on-profit annual event.
The first festival was held in 1996. So far, 11 festivals have been
realized, more than 3000 works made by artists all over the world were
submitted for the programme. Renowned artists, prominent critics,
theoreticians, producers, distributors and journalists from all over the
world took part in the festival programme.

Festival focuses on narrative or abstract art projects which combine image
and sound, communications and networks, from video art works, documentaries
and short films, digital animations, media installations, url and network
projects, objects, interactive and robotized objects, open source
applications, audiovisual performances, mobile technologies, electronic
music, advanced technologies in art practice...

Permanently obeying copyrights and being strictly determined for
professional approach, videomedeja is well known festival on the
international scene.