[spectre] Sharing is Sexy.org is live

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Sat Jan 5 11:04:54 CET 2008

lotu5 wrote:

> On monday we'll have more writing for you about the project, but for
> now, I'd love any feedback you might have on the project... See for
> yourself at http://sharingissexy.org

This cannot be described as "Open Source" because commercial use is not
allowed. This breaks the Open Source Definition, Debian Free Software
Guidelines, Freedom Defined and the Free Software Definition. Using
BY-SA rather than BY-NC-SA would solve this.

Other than that, the project is absolutely brilliant. This could be Free
Culture's killer app. ;-)

- Rob.