[spectre] Why Steve Ballmer received the egg-treatment in Budapest

Janos Sugar sj at c3.hu
Fri Jun 13 12:44:46 CEST 2008

Just as soon as the Microsoft CEO started his speech at the Corvinus
University, in Budapest, Hungary, a protesting student wearing a
"Microsoft=Corruption" shirt stood up and threw eggs at the Microsoft
CEO. Not exactly a sign of the famous "Hungarian hospitality".
Ballmer showed great reflexes and dodged the attack, hiding behind
the desk. The video of the accident on youtube was introduced with
the following words:

Steve Ballmer attacked by Nagy Gyorgy, a hungarian idiot who can't
even speak english:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZNw7h96WU&feature=related

The explanation of the attacker:
Why I raised my voice against the contract between Microsoft and
Hungarian government: http://nagyorgy.uw.hu/