[spectre] Re: SPECTRE Digest, Vol 63, Issue 15

Matze Schmidt matze.schmidt at n0name.de
Mon May 12 17:15:55 CEST 2008

thanx for the mail,

but it's crazy, isn't it? people in germany buy lotto tickets for a ride
in their own (okay, in fact it's not their own) society of the state.
they pay for ideological contents made by themselves but judged by the
agents of the capitalist class. call it sellout or call it stupidity, in
respect to real circumstances of the "[...] society [...] we" *have* "to
live [...]" in half of the whole cultural scene in the biggest town in
the frg, namely berlin, seems to live from this money 'stolen' from
their neighbours.

so the question would be not "In what kind of society do we want to
live?" but »In what kind of lottery do we want to pay in?«