[spectre] waiting for Manifesta7

Stefano Cagol's News news at stefanocagol.com
Tue May 20 03:36:31 CEST 2008

waiting for Manifesta7

Hope to see U soon in Trentino-Südtirol
... where I'm based!

THE BASE [  http://www.stefanocagol.com ]

.1
@ PRISKA C. JUSCHKA, New York:
My solo show 'GUINEA PIG' is extended till June 7!

.2
@ HISK, Ghent:
I'll be Visiting Artist at HISK-Higher Institute for Fine Arts, Ghent. June 11-13

.3
@ HOET BEKAERT Gallery, Ghent:
 I'm in the 'FRAGILE' project that opens the new space of the gallery
June 15 - August 31. Vernissage: June 15. – 2 pm

.4
@ MART during MANIFESTA7, Rovereto:
I'll be in the group show 'EURASIA', curated by Achille Bonito Oliva and Lorenzo Benedetti, Iara Boubnova, Cecilia Casorati, Hu Fang, Christiane Rekade, Julia Trolp
Mart - Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Rovereto
June 28 - November 16. Vernissage: June 2 8. – 6 pm

.5
@ MANIFESTA7, parallel event, Trento:
I will realize the 'LIGHT DISSOLUTION' installation over the city of Trento and its valley
Produced by the Province of Trento. July 17-18-19

.6
@ GENIUS LOCI, Palmaria Island:
As 'special guest', I will realize the site-specific installation 'WAR RAW', a metaphor about distruction and integrity on a island part of the Unesco Heritages
Curated by Federica Forti. July 31 - September 13. Vernissage: July 31. – 6 pm

.7
@ TINA B, Prague:
I will realize the special project  'UN-SECRET SIGNALS', morse code signals of light and sound from the incredible Tv tower of the city!
Curated by Micaela Giovannotti. October

_ _ _
Our apologies for cross-posting!!!
To be removed from this list PLEASE email to: remove at stefanocagol.com