[spectre] Scenography inspired by performing arts in Basel

franck ancel info at franck-ancel.com
Sat Nov 8 09:59:32 CET 2008

November 20th to 23rd 2008, the biannual INTERNATIONAL SCENOGRAPHERS’
FESTIVAL IN3 in Basel is aimed at examining the scenographic potential
within the performing arts disciplines.

It focuses on the substantial influence of theater, photography and film
on the arrangement of productions, exhibitions, rooms and architecture.
We are delighted to be able to bring you international artists and
theorists from the fields of theatre, art and architecture, including
Volker Lösch, Jaume Plensa, Klaus Grünberg, Franck Ancel and the Studio
Olafur Eliasson. Alongside these luminaries, a number of younger
exponents of the scene will bring the performing arts programme to life.
We are particularly pleased to present artist Erika Janunger from Sweden
as workshop leader. Aside from the tried and tested format of speeches
and panel discussions beloved of the previous International
Scenographers‘ Festival, performances, installations, the show by
international academies and not least the party complete our bountiful
programme for nurturing exchange amongst the international scenography
scene.

http://www.in3.ch/index.php?id=82