[spectre] Diappearing Peellaert and Free the Tarnac five !

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Mon Nov 24 11:13:08 CET 2008

Hi Folks!

1.
Guy Peellaert our love friend is dead in Paris on November 17 from an
infection then a double heart attack following several years of
self-dialysis (from a cancer which he had radically stopped since two
years). Some sad few and us we have cheered him with a good glass of
vodka (even those of us who did not drink usually alcohol) at 8 am near
his mortuary skin --just before closing the coffin --then which we have
followed it by car to the crematorium of the Cemetery of Père Lachaise.
Here we have heard some of his favorite songs and fine words from his
friends as the speech of Yvan Nabokov the publisher and the speech of
Laurent Chalumeau the scriptwriter who made the revealation how the work
"Las Vegas the big room" would have arisen from a disappointment of the
loving groupie of Dolly Parton, in 1973. He slid in the boiler on Janis
Joplin's voice...
Bye Bye Bye Baby, Bye Bye!

http://www.artdaily.com/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=27407
Here is the teaser of the next movie that he has hope to make soon, a
current adaptation from the comic strip Pravda la survireuse (his second
book on a scenario in partnership with Pascal Thomas), a serial
published in 1967-68 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZKpXf43OfI
extracted from the site --index: http://www.guypeellaert.com/guy.html

http://www.knack.be/cmp/29/54/4370/-b-PEELLAERT-IN-DE-DEUS-STUDIO--b--article.html

His last work in matter of rock and roll was to the saga "Il était une
fois le rock'n roll"
Extracts from the making off in Antwerpen (2008 June)
here with dEUS
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x60jgx_il-etait-une-fois-le-rock-ii_music
here with Arno
http://www.dailymotion.com/focusvif/video/x5z0nh_il-etait-une-fois-le-rock_music
Here is a self portrait in Ostendish vampyr --the year he knew of his
cancer, in 1999:
http://www.criticalecret.com/n1/peellaert/vampire.htm
One of his last icons (2008 July) the frame being the saga, where he
appears in a self portrait near Brel, what consists in a sort of
anticipation of his next death:
http://www.knack.be/focus/poplounge/muziek/29-75-4545/grafisch-kunstenaar-guy-peellaert-overleden.html

http://www.guypeellaert.com/ab/ge.html

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2.

FREE JULIEN COUPAT WITH HIS FRIENDS FROM TARNAC : THE TARNAC FIVE WHO
STAY IMPRISONED BECAUSE THEIR RADICAL IDEAS AND HYPOTHESIS AND THEIR WAY
OF LIFE ARE COMMON!
They are not responsible of the problems of the French railroads. It is
a manipulation. They risk 20 years for having done nothing in
disagreement with the law.

"Comité invisible" it is a collective signature such as Hakim Bey.
It is a conceptual signature, a radical pot situationist and post
communist concept, an essay in two words as integral poetry in real time
of the life. "Comité" does not exist as a party: comité -- with our
friends of discussing can be at a dinner, each one of us we are
potentially a conceptual or a bare community, we all are "comités
invisibles" in little committee! @ Tarnac there is no chief
http://www.republique-des-lettres.fr/10585-comite-invisible.php (a very
good text to be translated but by who?)
http://www.tiqqun.info/