[spectre] Two vacancies at folly, Lancaster, UK

Jennifer Stoddart jennifer.stoddart at folly.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 17:18:44 CET 2008

folly is recruiting for two positions within a small but highly
motivated and innovative team.

You will be working with us to continue to develop leading programmes of
activity and projects that consistently punch above their weight.

We are looking for professional self organisers as follows:

1. Project Coordinator for Portable Pixel Playground
2. Technical Developer

Both of these posts will be P/T and initially offered as a 6 month
contract. Both posts will be based in our Lancaster office.

For further information and job descriptions/person specifications
please visit http://www.folly.co.uk/opportunities

Deadline for applications is Monday 1st December

Interviews planned for week of 15th December

Applications by e-mail only to wendy.rogerson 'at' folly.co.uk

Application should include:

* Current CV
* Letter of application outlining individual strengths, relevant work
experience, online links to existing work, references
* A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form

All applicants will need to provide evidence of right to work if
shortlisted for interview.

folly is committed to Equal Opportunities in our employment, programme
and services and has Investors In People status.

Portable Pixel Playground is funded by the Big Lottery Fund's Playful
Ideas programme