[spectre] Re: Re: In memoriam: [...] (Matze Schmidt)

Diana McCarty diana at faces-l.net
Thu Apr 9 00:40:11 CEST 2009

Thanks for this incredible bit of insight. I am sure that everybody
mourning the tragic loss of a friend and colleague that they adored
should really take a few minutes to consider the injustice of this. We
should all take a few minutes to worry about totally irrelevant people
that don't actually do anything other than whine about who might be
getting a bit of attention. Bravo. Well done.