[spectre] discard this - test

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon Aug 17 15:37:24 CEST 2009

ruben,

postings mostly don't appear if the messages use formatted text, or
include attachments, too many embedded links, or implicit
destinations (spectre list address in bcc, or a long cc list to which
the msg gets posted) etc. -  the Mailman software then assumes that
it is spam (of which we also see a lot) and automatically discards
the message.

when you send plain text like this directly to the list address, they
should always go through.

regards,
-a