[spectre] Upgrade! Paris in june

Marika Dermineur marika at incident.net
Wed Jun 3 11:01:43 CEST 2009

> Upgrade! Paris at *Maison des Métallos*:
RYBN, 30/05
Michaël Sellam, 2/06
RadioFreeRobots, 2/06
Apo33, 3/06 at 19:00
JODI, 3/06 at 20:00

Immatérielles
Maison des Métallos
94 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud - 75011 Paris
M° Parmentier ou Couronnes

> Upgrade! Paris at *Ars Longa*: 4/06 at 20:00
Nogo Voyages (Stéphane Degoutin, Alex Knapp, Gwenola Wagon)
and Julien Levesque

Ars Longa
67 Avenue Parmentier - 75011 Paris
Métro Parmentier

Upgrade! #29 NOGO VOYAGES
"Traveling between physical and virtual worlds"
Nogo Voyages (Stéphane Degoutin, Alex Knapp & Gwenola Wagon)
and Julien Levesque.
Nogo Voyages aims to discover the attractive potentials of peripheral
places. We imagine interventions to enrich the places we visit. Travel
is our studio, where we develop our projects : videos, books, fantastic
architectures‚ ... http://www.nogovoyages.com

Upgrade! #28 JODI
"All about us"
Jodi is a collaboration between European artists Joan Heemskerk and Dirk
Paesmans. http://wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/ - http://www.folksomy.net

Upgrade! #27 APO33
"APO33, A10LAB & SCIE PROTOCOL"
APO33 & A10LAB is an artistic collective and a new media Laboratory,
free and open source / Second part is a presentation of the project
DIGITAL DEBRIS by SCIE PROTOCOL http://apo33.org/ -
http://www.a10lab.info/scieprotocol

Upgrade! #26 RadioFreeRobots
"CPU: central prospective unit"
0 / Machines./ 1 / The machine is future./ 01 / The machine is the
future of the machine./ 10 / It is not, it will be never of a machine
which future is not the machine./ 11 / The machine is an arrived
machine, here all./ 100 / The machine is a wild machine, by itself
tamed./ 0001 / If the machine fails to reconcile justice and freedom,
then it fails all./ 0011 / What the machine? / 111111 / end.
http://www.radiofreerobots.com

Upgrade! #25 Michaël Sellam
"Aberrations, excès, monstres et autres formes du bonheur"
A presentation of his work and current research, through elements
comming from sources as diverse as popular culture, memories and
personal mythologies, new technologies, etc. The conference presents a
fragment of the elements and references which enable him to develop
strange, dramatic and comic devices and installations, where music and
sound aspect have an important role. Prototypes, projects from which the
whole research exemplifies simple intention, to do seriously something
that is not serious.
http://michaelsellam.com/

Upgrade! #24 RYbN
"Cap Digital caveat consors"
RYbN is a multi-field artistic collective, specialized in the
realisation of installations, performances and interfaces, refering to
the codified systems of artistic representation (painting, architecture,
counter-cultures) as well as to human and physical phenomena
(geopolitics, socio-economy, sensory perception, cognitive systems).
http://rybn.org

http://incident.net/theupgrade/