[spectre] The Date Changed!! AUSREIHE presents: Electronic Music Concert 02 at EC 14.06.2009 Berlin, Germany

ixddxk at googlemail.com ixddxk at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:07:10 CEST 2009

Attention!
Because of unforeseen situation, we had to change the date one day
later.
The event takes place on Sun 14th.

The correct information is below.

Thank you
AUSREIHE
http://ausreihe.com/

AUSREIHE presents: Electronic Music Concert 02
http://ausreihe.com/

Lee Gamble / Heatsick

Date:	Sat 14th June, 2009
Time:	21:00 open / 22:00 start
Venue:	EC, Electronic Church
		http://www.myspace.com/electronic_church
		Greifswalder Straße 223, 10405 Berlin, Germany

Lee Gamble
	http://www.cyrk.org/leegamble/
Born - Birmingham, England
Resides - London, England
Founding member of the UK-based Cyrk collective, explores abstraction
through computer software, synthesis, process, and the deconstrucion/
reconstruction of form. He has performed throughout the U.K and
Europe. Lee has curated and co-curated several events and has produced
radio for ResonanceFM 104.4.
Current research interests; speech phasing, paracusia, A.I.W.S
syndrome, simulation, perpetual computer music, the real…

Heatsick
After a long break Heatsick is playing out again.
Playing out lost scenes in a flux between flow and breakup.
Dark/Light superimpositions between psychedelia and loose industrial.
Trimming down from previous side long cuts, into shorter snippets of
moments, and consequent interplay.
Releases: Pre Cum Fog Ballet, Total Afternoon Sundae, Dubbed Sunshine,
Muddy Paw Perpendicular Rain mostly through his Alcoholic Narcolepsy
imprint.
Tonight he will play STEREOPATHY

note
Electronic Church - experimental music in Berlin - Greifswalder
Strasse 223 - 10405 Berlin
Please remember that the Church is a private place for music - only
friends are invited!

AUSREIHE
http://ausreihe.com/