[spectre] "We Wont Fly for Art" pledge has only one day left to run.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jun 10 14:19:23 CEST 2009

"We Wont Fly for Art" pledge has only one day left to run.

Agnieszka's pledge is the last in the series of "We Wont Fly for Art"
pledges and it has only one day left to run.

Originally designed with the potential for exponential growth, this
collective intervention into the workings and relations of art
infrastructure is on the verge of dying out...unless... ONE artist
pledges to refrain from flying for art for 6 months AND replicates the
pledge here. http://www.pledgebank.com/wewontflyforart5

warmest
Ruth and Marc
http://www.furtherfield.org