[spectre] TRANSFERA TV VIDEOART 34

info at transfera.es info at transfera.es
Wed Jun 17 18:41:05 CEST 2009

*Beloved explorers of  Video Art,

As perhaps already you know, Transfera is an independent television
space of contemporary audiovisual art , referring  in its kind, so much
by the exhausting work to show
an extensive spectrum of kinetic experimentation as by the fireproof
continuity.

The program of next Friday 12 and Wednesday 17 of June, being broadcast
from Madrid at nine PM, is detailed further down.

You can access to the complete information at:
http://www.transfera.es/programa34.html

**The term for the reception of works is still open. *
*
Thanks for the fidelity.

Staff
www.transfera.es

1. LEFT HAND ROTATION (España / Spain)
MADRID, CERRADO POR VACACIONES (Madrid, Closed For Holiday, 2008)
FÉLIX VERSUS COUSTEAU ( 2009)
TRACK TAK ( 2007)

2. GARBI KW (España / Spain)
SUEÑO CUBISTA (Cubist dream, 2009)

3. TOMÁS OCHOA (Ecuador-España / Ecuator-Spain)
INDIOS MEDIEVALES PARTE I (Medieval Indians Part I, 2008)

4. MARTYN BLUNDELL (Reino Unido/ U.K.)
LA ROTONDA VÉLEZ-MÁLAGA (2009)
MADRIGAL (2007)

5. SONIA ARMANIACO (Italia / Italy)