[spectre] Double Blind (love) Etc.

aabrahams aabrahams at bram.org
Mon Nov 23 16:03:35 CET 2009

Sunday November 29th Noon

Double Blind (Love)

performance on selfworld.net

I will sing in the space for contemporary création the Living Room in
Montpellier with Curt Cloninger who will be at the Black Mountain
College Museum + Arts Center in Asheville US.

We will sing blindfolded in front of a webcam a short excerpt of a pop
song « love, love, love » one to the other for an unfixed time lapse
(6 hours max.)

In both places one room will be used for the life performance and
another for a video projection.
So you will be also very welcome in the Living Room, 5 Rue Fouques in
Montpellier or in the Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center in
Asheville.
More information:
http://livingroomart.wordpress.com/performance/double-blind-love/

I am very happy to be able to present to you the vidéo "Squad". It's a
fragment of a performance I did in Marseille during the festival
Riam06.

While Colette and Emmanuelle surround me with phrases on fear, I dance.
http://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/squad/

"Coming Out of One's Bubble" Interview with Annie Abrahams and
Albertine Meunier by Cyril  Thomas had been published on Furtherfield
http://www.furtherfield.org/displayreview.php?review_id=354

The video of the performance Tit for Tat (subtitled in English) with
Elisabeth Rolland-Thiers doctorante in cognitive experimental
psychologie, and  Bénédicte Aptel-Guiu, researcher in dermatology, is
now available :
http://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2009/11/22/tit-for-tat2/