[spectre] Meta Motus - interactive video installation OUT NOW!

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:23:17 CEST 2010

Dear friend and colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you my new interactive video installation "Meta
Motus", just out now on my website.

“Live Architecture” is a series of site-specific interactive video
installations I thought of and made in order to reshape the
architecture in public places, as well as interior environments, into
something vibrant and lively. The “Meta Motus” installation,
developing all around the viewer, shows a dynamic atmosphere that is
in one continuous transformation. "Meta Motus" reacts to the
spectator’s actions and movements that they make freely throughout the
space. Those movements are captured from a camera tracking action and
translated on the x, y and z coordinates, in order to redesign the
whole ambient with various patterns.

video demo: http://www.chiarapassa.it/videoenglish.html
concept: http://www.chiarapassa.it/videography.html
images: http://www.chiarapassa.it/images.html