[spectre] Last days to donate to the UpStage server appeal!

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jan 27 04:20:34 CET 2010

1. UpStage server appeal ends 31 January

2. Open walk-through Wed 3 Feb/Thurs 4 Feb

================================
1. UpStage server appeal ends 31 January

A month after we launched our appeal to raise funds for a new server for
UpStage, we are just over half-way to our goal of NZ$1200. We will close
the appeal at the end of January and we need your help NOW to reach our
target.

Those who’ve already donated - thank you! If you haven’t, please
consider a donation of even just $10 or $20. Our goal is modest and
every little bit helps.

Click here to donate: http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=278

Read about why we need a new server here: http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?p=698

===================================
2. Open walk-through Wed 3 Feb/Thurs 4 Feb

The next UpStage open walk-through will be held on Thursday 4 February
at 2pm New Zealand time - this equates to 8pm on Wednesday 3rd Feb in
Florida! Click here to find your own local time: http://tinyurl.com/y868yct

This walk-through is specifically for anyone planning to submit a
proposal for the 101010 UpStage Festival, who isn’t already familiar
with UpStage. You will learn the basic operations of UpStage and have
the opportunity to ask experienced users any questions you may have
about creating your performance in the UpStage platform.

To participate, email info at upstage.org.nz and ask for a guest log-in.

More about the 101010 UpStage Festival:
http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=680

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz