[spectre] TRANSFERA #43 VIDEOART TV PROGRAM CALL

info at transfera.es info at transfera.es
Wed Jun 16 20:17:07 CEST 2010

Dear friends,

Transfera 43 offers  this June, Friday 18th at 9 PM and Saturday 19th at
9 AM, a  one hour special program dedicated to revise, provisionally,
the recent audiovisual projects produced by Spanish artists or in
Spanish territory, where we can find from animation, installation or
mixed narration
works to experimental movies.

AUDIO VISUAL EXPLORATIONS MADE IN SPAIN _ You can access to the complete
information at http://www.transfera.es/programa43.html

.JUAN CARLOS SANCHEZ DUQUE

VACUUM (Vacío, 2009)   7' 30"

.DANIEL RODRIGO

MENTAL LAXATIVE (Laxante mental, 2010)  12' 25"

.IVAN DIAZ BARRIUSO

NOCTA (2009)  10' 05"

.ANDREA SANTAMARINA

HIDDEN MOVEMENTS. Space I (Movimientos ocultos. Espacio I,  2006) 3' 41"

.GARBI KW

VOILÀ (2009)  4' 25"

.ANTONIO ALVARADO

MUJER DE BURDEL TEBAICO (2009)   10' 05"

.LYDA PATITUCCI

WHITE RABBIT (Conejo blanco, 2010)  4’ 30”

.JOSE MANUEL CAMPOS
R.I.T.A. Autobiografia de una maniquí (2010)  15'

Continues open the term for the reception of works for Transfera and
also for MADATAC 02 Videoart Festival (www.madatac.es),
to take place in Madrid on December 2010, with the aim to award the best
works of audio-visual art.

Write for bases:  info at transfera.es

Warm regards,
Staff